Pelion Workshop at IoT World
Come join us in Santa Clara on 5/14 for a full day hands-on workshop on the entire Pelion Ecosystem. We will cover everything from Device Management, to Firmware Updates, to end-to-end fleet management.
The commercial potential of the Internet of Things (IoT) is only matched by the complexity and diversity of the devices that make this growth possible. To deliver on the promise of IoT, this complexity of devices needs to be managed at scale.
Join us for a full day of technical and hands-on sessions using Pelion Device Ready IoT boards and modules.
- Get to know Pelion Device Management: work through device bootstrap, provisioning, on-boarding, managing and updating of IoT devices
- Learn key factors in the decision-making process for device management
- Hear successful global deployments
At the end of this workshop, you will leave with:
- knowledge and expertise for driving your own IoT initiatives to commercial success
- and a chance to win the IoT board you just worked on!*
*We will hold a raffle at the end of the workshop and 5 lucky winners will take home an Arm starter kit.