Seminar in Stockholm – Deploying Secure IoT Devices
Come join us in Stockholm on 11 June 2019 for a knowledge filled day on the Arm Pelion Ecosystem. We will cover everything from IoT device cyber security, secure system architecture to device lifecycle management.
The commercial potential of the Internet of Things (IoT) is only matched by the complexity and diversity of the devices that make this growth possible. To deliver on the promise of IoT, this complexity of devices needs to be managed at scale.
Join us for a full day of technical presentations covering topics including:
- Mapping regulations to technology
- Managing a heterogenous fleet of devices
- Secure system architecture for connected devices
- Deploying a robust and trusted device estate
- Maintaining devices securely through their lifecycle
- Real-life security considerations that have led to successful global deployments